We believe the digital advertising industry must provide for fundamental rights of freedom, transparency, privacy and safety. Sufficient powers are required for the community to police advertising fraud, enforce standards for commerce in digital advertising, or provide for the digital safety of brands or consumers. As such, a Constitution is required within the digital advertising industry to provide for the governance and full exercise of fundamental rights as we endow upon ourselves by common sense, historical perspective and source code. By agreeing to the AdNode Constitution, we commit to be governed by it and its Principles.
AdNode is the decentralized blockchain created to provide for an efficient economy within digital marketing. AdNode is founded on the principles of freedom, transparency, safety, and efficiency.
The AdNode Blockchain enables:
The permissions for accessing and posting data to the AdNode Blockchain are governed by this Constitution.
II. COMMUNITY MEMBERS
The AdNode community is composed of Members, as follows:
III. ACCOUNT CONNECTIONS
Transactions on the AdNode Blockchain are permitted only between community members which have agreed to a mutual account Connection between one another. Connections may be terminated at any time, by either member, except if there are open or proposed Orders between the members.
IV. DATA RIGHTS
Members shall have access to identifying Order Information where they or their Account Connections acted as a marketer, publisher or validator. Order Information shall be comprised of:
1. Quantity of advertising units delivered successfully as promised in Orders.
2. Proportion and quantity of advertising units not delivered successfully as promised for each Order, and the reasons for failure specified by the validator.
3. Price and pricing model at which each line item within an Order was delivered.
4. Advertising units, targeting criteria, viewability requirements and time-stamps associated with each line item delivered for an Order.
5. Successful and repeat click-through rates associated with each line item delivered for an Order.
Any member may view the Advertising Data and identifying Account Information (the username, URL, identifying mark, account type, account balances, usernames of the Connections, performance level, account rank and concentration score) of any other member on the AdNode Blockchain. Nonetheless, Advertising Data shall not be tied to identifying Account Information, except as provided by this Section.
Amendments to the AdNode Constitution shall be subject to approval by the AdNode community.